We have a range of dermal fillers to treat every area on the face. Ask Dr. Anna about fillers today. To schedule a complimentary consultation, please contact us or visit our online booking system.
Dermal fillers are the natural choice for reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles, hollow cheeks, and enhancing facial volumes.
- Also known as injectable implants, fillers are injected into the treatment site to improve the texture and volume of the face. Fillers can be used in conjunction with lasers/microneedling.
- Unlike neuromodulators, fillers do not reduce the activity of muscles in the face.
- Dermal fillers are safe and naturally processed through the body over time.
- Depending on the product and where it is injected, fillers last from six months to one year.
- Results are usually immediate although some patients experience slight swelling.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, massaging your face, and alcohol for 24 hours after treatment.
Toxin free & vitamin based skincare.
Our mission is to offer a line of medical grade skincare products that are 100% safe, free of toxins and effective for any age and skin condition. All of our products are made in Canada and have been dermatologically tested.