TruSculpt is a body contouring device that uses heat to tighten skin and damages up to 24% of fat cells in just session. TruSculpt treats stubborn pockets of fat including chins, arms, stomach, and thighs.
- For best results, try to eliminate as much fat from your trouble area through exercise.
- If you are sensitive to heat, take an over-the-counter painkiller 30 minutes before treatment.
- As treatment may cause some discomfort, it is advisable that you tackle 1-2 areas per session.
Dr. Anna also recommends fat dissolving injections used in conjunction with TruSculpt treatments.
- Results can be seen after one session, however, TruSculpt triggers the body’s immune system to break down fat cells in treated areas and this process takes anywhere from 4-12 weeks.
- Drink lots of water to help the body process the fat and flush out toxins.
- Each area should be treated at least 4 times, spaced 6-8 weeks apart.