Botox and Dysport for Cosmetic Use
Book a complimentary consultation. We book you a half an hour with Dr. Anna, giving you time to have a Botox and Dysport treatment if you decide to go ahead on that day. To schedule, please contact us or visit our online booking system.
Botox and Dysport are minimally-invasive injectables that disrupt the signal from the nerve to the muscle that tells it to contract whereby reducing wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and lifts the brow.
- Botox is safe and has been used medically since the 1970s.
- The procedure has no downtime. Patients report the injections feel like tiny ant bites.
- Cost is measured per unit and depends on the strength of muscles and number of areas.
- Allow 3-10 days for the results to show. Results last 3-4 months. Top ups are available.
- After treatment, don’t lie down for 4 hours or massage face. Resume normal activities.