Including: Botox, Dysport, Xeomin and Juveau.
To schedule a complimentary in-person or virtual consultation, or to book a treatment, please call 250.590.0883.
- Neuromodulators are botulinum toxins, with several brand names, and are used to block the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, this relaxes the muscles of facial expression.
- Neuromodulators or neurotoxins can be used therapeutically as well, but this is a “medically necessary treatment” and should be covered by extended health or medical services plan (MSP).
- All our cosmetic treatments are private pay as our clinic is opted out of MSP. Contact us for a consultation on what will work best for you.
- Try to exercise your treated muscles for the first 30 minutes after treatment. Practice frowning, raising your eyebrows or squinting. This helps Botox and Dysport work into your muscles. This will not impact your treatment negatively.
- Do not rub or massage the treated areas for 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not do strenuous exercise for 4 hours after treatment. Also avoid facials, saunas for 4 hours after your treatment. This will minimize the risk of raising your blood pressure and therefore minimize the risk of temporary bruising. Feel free to shower and go about most other regular daily activities.
- Do not lie down for 4 hours after treatment. this is to avoid the risk of pressure on the treated areas (from your pillow) and to avoid the risk of having the area rubbed accidentally.
- Results of your treatment can take up to 14 days to take full effect. Please wait until 14 days have passed to assess the results of your Botox and Dysport treatment.
Toxin free & vitamin based skincare.
Our mission is to offer a line of medical grade skincare products that are 100% safe, free of toxins and effective for any age and skin condition. All of our products are made in Canada and have been dermatologically tested.
To schedule an in-person or virtual complimentary consultation:
Please call 250.590.0883
Dr. Anna Medical Aesthetics
#322 – 1964 Fort St, Victoria, BC. V8R 6R3
We follow all current Public Health Covid 19 protocols and CPSBC guidelines for communication with the public.