Dermal Filler Corrections
To schedule a complimentary in-person or virtual consultation, or to book a treatment, please call 250.590.0883.
In some cases, the effects of Hyaluronic acid fillers can be partially or completely removed with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.
- The best approach to address the issue depends on the nature and severity of the problem as well as the type of filler that was originally injected.
- Please let Dr. Anna know which product was injected, and what amount.
- Dr. Anna started her practice over five years ago correcting filler complications. The effects of Hyaluronic Acid fillers can be partially or completely removed with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.
- As this is a correction procedure, please refer to our Refund policy.
What to expect
- Allow for 1-2 treatments to see complete results.
Toxin free & vitamin based skincare.
Our mission is to offer a line of medical grade skincare products that are 100% safe, free of toxins and effective for any age and skin condition. All of our products are made in Canada and have been dermatologically tested.
To schedule an in-person or virtual complimentary consultation:
Please call 250.590.0883
Dr. Anna Medical Aesthetics
#322 – 1964 Fort St, Victoria, BC. V8R 6R3
We follow all current Public Health Covid 19 protocols and CPSBC guidelines for communication with the public.