In some cases, the effects of Hyaluronic acid fillers can be partially or completely removed with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.
- The best approach to address the issue depends on the nature and severity of the problem as well as the type of filler that was originally injected.
- Please let Dr. Anna know which product was injected, and what amount.
- Dr. Anna started her practice over five years ago correcting filler complications. The effects of Hyaluronic Acid fillers can be partially or completely removed with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.
- Allow for 1-2 treatments to see complete results.
- As this is a correction procedure, please refer to our Refund policy.