Microneedling with Dermal Rolling
Not all dermal rollers have the same sized needles. Talk to Dr. Anna about which one suits you! To schedule a complimentary consultation, please contact us or visit our online booking system.
Dermal Rollers are a simple, effective and inexpensive solution to laser therapy. Dermal rollers aerate the skin to boost collagen and rejuvenate the face. Dermal rolling can be done at home.
- Dermal rolling is appropriate for all skin types and ages.
- The first dermal rolling session is performed at the clinic under the supervision of Dr. Anna.
- Dermal rolling rejuvenates the face and skin on the body including scar and cellulite reduction.
- Apply a Mesotherapy solution to the area and keep it on overnight, or as long as possible.
- Dermal roll once every week for 4-6 weeks, or until you achieve the desired outcome.
- Clean your dermal roller with alcohol swabs between uses. Discard after 10-15 uses.
Need more information? Read these articles by Dr. Anna.
Erase problem skin with the SkinPen® If you could have one just one tool in your skin maintenance toolkit, we recommend the SkinPen®. The SkinPen® is the first microneedling device approved by the FDA because of its proven and unparalleled ability to...read more
At Home Skin Rejuvenation with the Dermal Roller SR To maintain a luscious green lawn, the soil is aerated by perforating it’s surface that allows water, air and nutrients to penetrate the grassroots. That’s the science behind the Dermal Roller SR. The...read more