Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Cosmetic Use
Did you know? PRP also treats hair loss and ligament, muscle, joint injuries- ask us how today. Book a complimentary consultation with Dr. Anna, and request an extended session for PRP. To schedule, please contact us or visit our online booking system.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) uses the body’s own plasma to stimulate cell production that heals acne, sun damage, dark circles, and scarring, acting as a natural dermal filler to tighten the face.
- A small amount of blood is taken from the client and placed in a centrifuge that spins it at a high speed and separates the platelets (the yellow cells) from the red blood cells.
- The platelets are applied to the treatment area dermally, or through a series of injections.
- Allow 30-60 minutes for the treatment.
- Avoid cigarettes alcohol, caffeine, and rigorous exercise for three days after treatment.
- Apply Dr. Anna’s non-toxic sunscreen liberally to protect your new skin. [Link to Shop]
- If possible, do not wash face for 24 hours. Redness should dissipate within 2 hours.
- Results peak two weeks after initial treatment. Consider microneedling for maintenance.
Need more information? Read these articles by Dr. Anna.
5 Skincare Packages for a Sexy, Confident New You! Do you know what’s sexy? Confidence.Dr. Anna wants every woman to leave her clinic feeling better than she arrived—that hair-flicking, heel-clicking take-no-shit attitude that only comes from investing in...read more
PRP for Breast Augmentation Screen siren Sophia Loren said it best: “Sex appeal is 50% what you’ve got and 50% what people think you’ve got.” Once upon a time, cosmetic enhancements were dramatic and instant. Those days are over. Now, patients are looking...read more
Balding? Regrow and restore hair with Platelet-Rich Plasma For many, thinning hair is just a fact of life. In fact, most people lose around 100 hairs naturally everyday. But when hair loss is significant and noticeable—it’s time to consider a cosmetic...read more
The Refined Vampire Facial Using PuraPlas Kim Kardashian and Bar Refaeli are big fans of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment, and now, so am I. Last week, Dr. Anna gave me an advanced (and far less bloody) version of the ‘Vampire Facial’ by which has left...read more